Sunday, January 26, 2014


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend so far. I'm still playing with the bird theme for this week. I suppose I'm looking forward to Spring! I'm especially excited about our brand new Bird Cage Dolls that hold ATCs! They are the perfect mix of our Theatre Dolls and Door Shrine Kits. The Folding Ruler Joints are also a must grab!
 


I had a blast playing with our new 3-D Bird Cage Doll! First I painted her with FolkArt Gold Acrylic Paint. I used Turquoise Inka Gold for some highlights and for her wings. I added some stamping, and then made a nest with some moss and added some Egg Paper Cuts! I really enjoyed the Inka Gold. Because I was working on a painted surface, I was able to wet a paper towel and wipe off any Inka Gold if it went where I didn't want it to go (bonus). Also, FYI, if your Inka Gold dries out, placing a baby wipe inside the container over night will revive it!




Isn't this Dress Form Art Doll by Marie Garot just stunning? I absolutely loved her bird theme which fit right in with the new goodies. Her doll was part of the inspiration for the new Bird Cage Dolls! The Santos Head she picked is just perfect for this piece too. Simply stunning Marie! Thank you so much for sharing! 


Design Team Member Linda Cain created this breath taking piece using our Santos Doll Shrine Kit. Hop on over to Linda's blog for more photos and instructions. Can you believe the awesome stamping on this piece? Amazing Linda! See more HERE on Linda's blog. Go say Hi!


You still have lots of time to join in the Sweet Heart Fairy Shrine Swap! Fairies are due February 24th!

These beauties were created by artist (and swapper) Luci Brito! I especially love how she placed a transparency over each niche, and then filled them with mini sequins. They are fun to shake! Love them Luci! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!