Saturday, August 17, 2013

Skeletons, Coffins, and More! Oh My!

 
Happy Haunting everyone! We have several spooky new goodies in the shop, including my favorite Chipboard Skeletons! I will tell you, a skeleton is not the easiest thing to design, but I was determined! I think he's a pretty handsome fella if I do say so myself :). See it all HERE.

 
A few weeks ago I designed this Haunted House Shrine Kit and Design Team Member Linda Cain took it to new levels! WOW! You can see the full details and instructions HERE on Linda's blog.
And you can find most of the goodies to make your own HERE.

 
Aside from Halloween, we have a lovely fairy swarm going on here! All of the Fairy Shrines are due August 19th. Several of them are posted on Facebook if you would like to have a peek. The lovely ladies above were created by Design Team Member Lynn Stevens. More to come!

 
If you are starting to get into the Halloween spirit, why not join in our ATC Tombstone Swap! Details are HERE and you still have lots of time!

 
I managed to take some much need art time and had fun playing with the new (and some old) goodies. This was actually my first ever tag. Crazy with all the art I've done! I guess I just needed the right kind. And coffin with skellie was it!
 
 
I hope you find some hauntingly good art time this weekend too! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. rock n roll I love those new skeleton goodies. Guess I should have waited another day to place my weekly order huh?
    Now if I could just get the time to start making stuff.. Fall and winter on the way and that's when most of my down time is and I get to craft alot.
    I'm stocking up for this winter's fun.
    I cant wait to see all of the fairies. Seen some awesome one's so far. very talented bunch for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. swooning in spooktacular delight!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!