Friday, October 5, 2012

17 NEW Land of Enchantment Collage Sheets and Design Team Samples!

 
Great news! We have 17 New Land of Enchantment Collage Sheets in the shop! ATC size, Microslide, Dominos, Circles, and so much more. There are several cute Christmas sheets as well if you are starting to get into the holiday spirit already!

 
I have some excellent Design Team work to share with you, using the new sheets. The adorable ATC above was created by Gerri Herbst using new Collage Sheets DP293 and DP286.
 
 
Gerri also created this sweet ATC using new Collage Sheets DP289 and DP293, as well as some sweet German Cotton Spun Mushrooms, Fuschia Dresden Border, and Purple Baker's Twine. Gorgeous ATCs Gerri!

 
Design Team Member Jennifer Ingle created this adorable ATC journal using new Collage Sheets DP288 (one of my favorites!) and DP285.

 
Such a beautiful journal and stunning photos Jennifer!

 
(ATCs by Debbie Moon)
 
I also wanted to mention that our Tombstone ATC swap has come to a close and all returns have been mailed. You should definitely check out all the amazing entries HERE on Facebook. Everyone did such a fantastic job!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects, Ladies. I {heart} Debrina Pratt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I received my swap returns today! I absolutely LOVE the selections you made for me. So glad that I didn't have to choose because all of them were fantastic. Thank you so much for the goodies! This has been great fun. I'm looking forward to doing it again. Thank you so much for featuring my Tombstones on your blog. I'm very honored.

    Hugs!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new items that are being shown Kristen. Will want to buy some in the near future. I love your shop and the lovely inspiring designs you show.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!