Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coffee Break Design at the Indianapolis Heirloom Show!

Today was day 1 of Heirloom! Boy am I exhausted, but also had such a blast and met lots of wonderful people!

I had tons of stuff, even more than I could put out on display. Now you see what I've been working on for the past few weeks. THIS is why I've been so quiet!

Me.

I have such wonderful friends. Bianca (below) and Joanie helped me the entire day and were so awesome talking to the customers and selling! I could not have done it without them. As you can see, we had some laughs too.

Here is Joanie telling me not to take her picture. But I LOVE this picture and had to share. Joanie was AMAZING the entire day, not only with the customers, but she also took care of Bianca and I. She fed us Peeps and brought us big bottles of water, each with our initial on top. You can tell she is a mom, and a great one at that.

These are the CBD name tags I made for us!

Round 2 is tomorrow. If you missed the show (or just want more) don't forget you can buy the Coffee Break Design products and many other wonderful goodies in my shop! I will be back to packing and shipping orders on Monday.


4 comments:

  1. Your stall looks amazing well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey birthday girl. Your booth looks fantastic. Wow, that's a lot of stuff. Hope it's a great success sweetie. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your displays always look amazing! You rock!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is 'WOW'!
    Your display is 'tops' in your profession!
    Well done Kiddo!
    BCAF

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!