Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ohio Trip Wrap-Up

On Friday I headed to Columbus, OH for the 6th annual Craftin' Outlaws Alternative Craft Fair!
My drive was very pretty with the fall colors all around and crisp air. I turned up my music and enjoyed the ride!
After I checked in to the hotel, I made my way over to What the Rock?! in the Short North. While there, I met Heather and Mike the shop owners who were super duper nice people!

They have such a cool store as you can see!

The coolest baby onesies ever.


After that I headed over to Wholly Craft! Everything in the store is handmade and I had the pleasure of meeting store owner Olivera!

My favorite displays.

Saturday was the day of the show.

It was my first time having a show in a theatre, but it worked well!

This is the room I was in. (during set-up)

And my booth.


I really enjoyed Columbus! What a great city! And I was delighted to meet so many wonderful people and vendors. I especially enjoyed my booth neighbors Missi and Sarah for Toxic Shock Clothing (thanks for the Pixy Sticks!), Kim from L2 Design Collective, Brian from BMethe, and Jessica from Miss Chief Productions!

5 comments:

  1. I have to tell you too,that I love going to Columbus
    there are great places to eat and shop. we do Artiscape
    every year. It's put on by European Papers/Lisa Ohmer.
    Workshops, classes, trades, marketplace and lots more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the kind words and for posting pictures of the store and talking it up. It was so nice meeting you! You are so nice and very talented. Mike surprised me with a cute lil' sugar skull necklace from your booth--love it! Hopefully someday soon I will make it to Indy and check out the craft scene there. Good luck with all your future shows.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Columbus is my home town!I still have family back there,and some time get to go visit.Great pictures and displays!Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally checked out the Columbus picts. The stores look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I was just looking through some Wholly Craft pictures to use on my bloggy and came across yours! I love it! How adorable. Totally following now!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!