Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Indiana Handicraft Exchange

Yesterday I was busy setting up at the Indiana Handicraft Exchange at the Harrison Art Center. I really wish now, I had taken more pictures, but only took a few of my booth then forgot to take more. I was lucky to have some GORGEOUS art just behind my table! And the floor was bright green and very distressed looking. I think Madeline the mannequin was happy there :).


Update: Check out this blog post by Kelly B. Flynn of Snooty Bird. Kelly was a customer at the IHE yesterday and asked if she could do a post on her blog. Of course I said yes! I'm flattered. Thanks so much Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think Madeline makes a most perfect Retro Cafe ambassador!! :)

    Way to go Madeline!!!

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I see Madaline Marie in your booth. I,m sure she was great company!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!