Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks Roni!

The very sweet Roni of Ink Stains (also a fellow hoosier) picked me for this award! You really must check out her blog - she features lots of new products and techniques, sure to inspire! And of course her own art is very lovely!

Now for the easy part, I only have to pick one person to pass this on to. Does that really make it easier? One? Oh my! Well, I adore all of the blogs to the right, but my choice is Sherry Smyth of Espirit D' Art. She's always extra sweet to me! Be sure to stop by her beautiful blog and say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Kris, you make me blush...but you also make me smile. I've adored getting to know you through your blog and your shop and I'm touched that you would give this to me. ♥ Thanks for being such a cupcake cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!