Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Really Going...

..To the ZNE Convention!!!!!



I am BEYOND excited! I just finalized my plans to attend the ZNE convention this August! I joined ZNE WAY BACK in 2004 on Ebay. I was one of the first 10 members and a moderator. I am amazed and impressed by how far the amazing Chel has taken ZNE and I'm so proud to be a member.
This event will be fantastic! I'll be rooming with my dear friend Mossy and I will be taking her wonderful class!
I get to have breakfast with my FAVORITE author SARK, and will meet other fabulous people such as Sally Jean, Michelle Beschen, and so many ZNE friends for the first time in person!
I also feel like this will be a reunion of sorts. Two years ago in Sept. I flew to California to meet Joanna (Mossy) and Chel for the first time (Mossy and I also went to a SARK retreat). I had a blast, and the three of us got tattoos together :). I can't wait to see them again....


....and during such a fabulous event!
I will also be having a vendor's table on Sunday, so stop by if you're at the convention ;). There is still plenty of time to sign-up! I'm just floating on a cloud that I get to attend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am soooo happy you are coming back to Calif. Khrisie. This event would NOT be the same if you weren't there.

    DANCING THE HAPPY DANCE!!

    XOXO
    mossy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you very lucky, happy girl!! say hi to sark for me, i love her too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful pics!:-)
    wish you all wonderful time in California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cool. I can't wait to hear about this adventure and hope you share pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beyond green with envy! I have been reading about this and just drooling at all of the talented artists who will be teaching and attending. Have a double wonderful time....for me too!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!