Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank you!

Thanks to all for the wonderful birthday wishes. It was a lovely day indeed. I worked today, but when I got home Chris had baked me a cake, and last night he had given me my presents. Two types of dremmel tools and a mini shop vac to vacuum up the metal dust! People at work looked at me like I was crazy when I told them, but I'm sure you understand :).
And best of all, I received two emails from Somerset Studios today, letting me know two of the pieces I submitted would be published in the Summer 08 Gallery Edition :). Happy Day!
I saved everyone some cake!
(okay, so maybe this picture is a bit dated) :).

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen. Glad you had a great Day!!! Extra special congrats on being published look forward to seeing Somerset.Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,

    Came over from Cathy's (but think we've talked websites before!). Love your blog and site.

    Glad you had a great birthday - cute photo.

    Congrats on being published with Somerset!
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris,

    I know I told you that I knew you were A LOT younger than me, but now I realized that you're the same age as my son. Okay... now I really do feel OLD!!

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris,
    Congratulations on being published in the Gallery issue. I will look for it for sure!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What!!!!!! I missed your birthday :o( Happy Belated birthday to you. And congrats on the upcoming publication...I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww..your smaller than I imagined! hehe... cute pic and art supplies ARE the best gifts aren't they!?

    Congratulations on the publishing news too!!! How exciting!!!

    Love!
    Debrina

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!