Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Love Halloween

"I Love Halloween"
I just created this piece last night. The support was from an old wall hanging I had bought from Hobby Lobby about 10 years ago. It had Mona Lisa on it, but she started to peel off. So I tore her off completely and turned her into this! I'm glad I didn't throw it away. This piece will be sold where I have my gallery space downtown. Thank you to my friend Bianca (link to the left) for giving me the old woman cabinet photo to scan.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kris: she looks just charming! I'm glad you're having fun with the cabinet cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful piece!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool -- what a face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm glad that you didn't throw it out too because this is an amazing piece, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kris
    It is me Vera from ebay.
    I just found out your blog and added it to my favorites. I am a huge fan of your art!!! And a subscriber of your ebay newletter. I am so happy to find you here!
    Hugs from Brazil

    http://altereddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!