Friday, May 25, 2007

My Art Room

Hey everyone!! A while back someone wanted to see pictures of my art room, but it was MUCH too messy. Well, I have friends coming over so I cleaned. It's not perfect, but it's about as good as it gets, and will be a wreck again next time I create :).
This is the view from the door

My rockin' closet where the mess really hides!

I would be lost without my cabinets! They hide all my paint, mediums, and other tools. They were a boring white so I painted the doors before putting them together. And underneath is my original Claudine Hellmuth Poppet, which I cherish (THANK YOU AGAIN Chel from ZNE for getting me this wonderful gift!)

Finally, my workspace.

2 comments:

  1. This is way far too neat! Now I'm feelin' paranoid. BUT -- where's the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come and organize me...I'm with Bev on the whole paranoid feeling...inadequate (sp?) more describes how I'm feelin ;o)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!